Our client runs one of the biggest music festivals in Australia, Splendour in the Grass. They are looking for dependable and reliable contractors to register their interest for bar work at the event.
What does Certica do? We make sure you get paid above minimum rates and take care of your Super, insurances and compliance, so you can focus on the work at the festival.
These festivals sell out within a few days of the tickets becoming available, so don’t miss this opportunity to be part of an event with an electric atmosphere, working alongside friends.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Selling bottled and canned alcohol to festival goers
- Stocking the bar
- Cleaning and clearing of the bar
- Continually maintaining NSW RSA regulations
Skills & Experience you will need or have:
- Relevant experience in hospitality
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Great attitude and outgoing personality
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID AND CURRENT NSW RSA. Other state RSAs will not be valid or accepted.